If users experience Mobile data connection problems while roaming check the following items first:
Does the mobile device has mobile service?
If this is not the case then check the following:
- Is the SIM card locked?
- Is flight mode turned on?
- Are there issues with the mobile coverage in your area?
If the device has mobile service check the following:
- Does the mobile device has the correct APN settings?
- Is mobile data turned on and set to 4G?
- Is Roaming data turned on?
- Does the Roaming Profile of the SIM card allow to roam in the specific area? And does the guest netwerk allow internet?
- Does the Service Profile of the SIM card include Data capabilities?
- When starting the browser on the Mobile device, open a new tab and go to e.g. www.nu.nl (do not use https://www.nu.nl !), does it route to vamos.tech/warning?
- Is the device completely rebooted?
In case the issue remains file a problem report.